- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped or thinly sliced
- 1 small head cauliflower chopped or pulsed in a food processor
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion, carrot, and celery and sauté until soft, 7 to 8 minutes.
Add cauliflower and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes more.
Add parsley, rosemary, and sage and stir until combined, then pour over vegetable broth and cover with a lid. Cover until totally tender and liquid is absorbed, 15 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Delish