- Lettuce rinsed and torn
- 2 oranges peeled and sliced into thin circles
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) toasted pecans roughly chopped
- 4 ounces Hidden Haven Farm goat cheese crumbled (optional)
- 1 shallot minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Olive Chattanooga Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Place the lettuce, oranges, pecans, and goat cheese (if using) in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, shallot, salt, and pepper. Add to the salad and toss. Divide among individual salad plates.
Recipe adapted from: https://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/lettuce-orange-pecan-salad