This pasta salad is dressed in carrot top pesto. Don’t miss that recipe here.
- 1 lb farfalle or other pasta
- 1 lb green bell peppers diced
- 1 lb tomatoes quartered
- 1 bunch kale stemmed and shredded
- Fresh mozarella cubed, optional
- 3-4 tbsp carrot top pesto more if desired
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions, until al dente. Drain well.
Toss the pasta with the bell peppers, tomatoes, and kale. Stir in the carrot top pesto and mozzarella, until combined. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Carrot top pesto recipe:https://weeklyfig.com/recipe_box/roasted-carrots-with-carrot-top-pesto/
Photo and recipe adapted from: https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com/2015/07/tuscan-kale-bell-pepper-zucchini-and-tomato-pasta-salad-with-basil-pesto-vinaigrette.html