- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cups radishes cut into 1/8ths
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 cup golden raisins
- 1/8 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss broccoli and radishes with olive oil and spread on a foil-lined baking sheet. Roast for 10-15 minutes until broccoli is lightly browned and crisp and the radishes are tender.
While the vegetables are roasting, cover raisins in hot water to rehydrate.
To make salad dressing, whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, minced garlic, mustard, and olive oil.
In a large bowl, toss roasted broccoli and radishes, red onion, plumped raisins, and dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot or room temperature.
Recipe adapted from Small Bites by Jessica